Contactless In Home Appointment
The NSW Government has amended the rules in relation to the renovation of homes where people are living for repairs and maintenance from 31 July 2021.
Renovations of homes where people are living can resume in Greater Sydney, including the Blue Mountains, Wollongong, Central Coast, and Shellharbour local government areas (except for the Blacktown, Campbelltown, Canterbury-Bankstown, Cumberland, Fairfield, Georges River, Liverpool and Parramatta local government areas) with the following restrictions:
- In an outdoor area, no more than five persons can undertake work at the same time;
- In an indoor area, no more than two persons can undertake work at the same time; and
- if work is occurring in an indoor area on the premises, and other persons (such as members of the household) are present at the premises, the other persons must stay in a separate indoor area of the premises from the persons undertaking the work at all times.
These details can also be found on the NSW Government website:
We kindly request for:
- Social Distancing during interactions
- Masks to be worn at all times during your Consultation.
- If you have an outdoor area or entertaining space please direct our Consultant to this area to discuss the details of your requirements as Outdoor ventilated areas are more Covid Safe. If this is not possible the consultant will need to leave you unattended in another room to view samples etc.
- Gloves and Sanitising Spray or Wipes will be provided for you to clean samples prior and after viewing
- If you do start to develop symptoms prior to your appointment please contact our office to reschedule.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding. These measures are taking place as the safety of our Customers and Staff is our number one priority.