High-Quality PVC Shutters
Our PVC Shutters are made from an environmentally friendly, non-toxic polymer that is tougher and more stable than timber for long lasting good looks. Chipping, warping and splitting is a thing of the past with these durable shutters. PVC Shutters have a two-way closure and can span up to 900mm per panel.
PVC Shutters are a modern take on a classic wooden shutter offering flexibility, durability and are very easy to clean and maintain. And of course, they come at a better price point than timber.
• Made from PVC Polymer foam (reinforced with a cellular aluminium rod).
• Hinged, fix-removable, sliding and bi-fold configurations.
• Two way closure.
• Traditional or Urban flat finish stiles and frames.
• Quality painted finish.
• *3 Modern Colours Available in our Pre-painted iShutter range.
• Less prone to scratching than timber.
• Does not warp, crack or split.
• Flame retardant, waterproof.
• Superior thermal & acoustic properties.
• Easy to clean.
• 5-year warranty.
Blade type: Elliptical
Blade width: 63, 89 & 114mm
Stile width: 51mm
Stile thickness: 27mm
Rail thickness: 19mm
Maximum panel height: 3000mm
Maximum panel width: 1800mm
Mid rail required: 1 x 1545mm, 2 x 2050mm, 3 x 2500mm
Max width – Hinged Panel: 900mm
Max width – Tracked Bi-Fold Panel: 600mm
Max width – Sliding & Fixed/Removable Single Panel: 900mm
Minimum width: 200mm
Headboard/Sideboard Sizes: 100 – 240 x 18mm
Note: Multiple panels can be custom made to suit your window size.
Ideal for wet areas
PVC Shutters are moisture, bacteria and termite resistant, making them the ideal choice for damp areas such as bathrooms, laundries and kitchens.
PVC Shutters are also flame resistant and have better thermal and acoustic insulating properties than timber.